Give Your Child the Gift of Mindfulness read more
Take a Mental Vacation
Struggling with behavior?
Would clarity be nice?
Parenting can throw you a curve ball and then all you do is play catch-up. Let Lee-Ann use her years of work with families and children to help you and your child develop techniques to work out issues and build family communication. She will guide you to create a custom fit of mindful strategies to navigate triggers and maintain balance.
Contact Lee-Ann to schedule a meeting or for more information.
Parenting just went from hard to harder. We went from running everywhere to being with our kids 24/7. Homeschooling while you're try to work - yeah, that's not happening or at least not the way you'd like.
There is no time for self care.
The yelling has become real.
No more date nights.
No more sip and paints.
The screen has become your baby sitter.
The cycle never ends.
What to do?
Here are some suggestions.
1. Take a slow and steady deep breath. As you breathe in, feel your feet anchor to the earth. As you exhale, straighten your spine. Repeat your breath as you wiggle the tension from your shoulders.
2. Watch this video on a calming breath or select another one from my video and writing page.
3. Here's one of my favorite go-to's: Stand at the window and talk to yourself about what you see. It gets you out of your head and the noise for a moment.
4. Create a weekly read in bed night for the kids. Everyone goes to bed early with a stack of their favorite books. Tell them they have a quiet hour. If they are noisy, lights out. Then go kick your feet up with or without a book.
5. Sign up for a mindfulness workshop with friends, by yourself, or with your family. See the choices on this page.
Lee-Ann’s workshops will make a difference to your family life. They address the problems many families face in a fun and thoughtful way. Her humor and wisdom are embedded into each workshop. Her experience as a teacher will help you find clarity and balance and answer the question “Am I doing this right?”
Workshops all have mindfulness as their theme but each one is chock-full of different strategies to easily add to your family's life. Pricing is $37 for a one and one-half hour workshop. SAVE $25 by buying all six for $197.
Live or online workshops will be capped at 15 people so Lee-Ann can address the individual concerns of parents and families.
A 30 day, no-questions asked full refund if you are unsatislied after the completion of any class or workshop. You must attend the workshop to receive the refund.
Becoming a Mindful Parent
Creating Spiritual Kids
Beyond Time Out
Calm and Fulfilled Kids
Family Super Heroes
Less Frustration Station